E-Tech Accountancy Ltd is a service provider of Accountancy, Financial Management, Payroll and Human Resource Management (HRM). If a client wants to setup a business or want to manage his growing business, E-Tech is definitely a better option to choose for managing all your business from startup to annual account management.
We Offer a Wide
Variety of Accounts Services
E-Tech provides quality services of accountancy from all over the globe. Businesses do not have to worry about managing and auditing the accounts, our special resource personal is at hand to take out all your worries and organize every business-related activity effectively and efficiently.
- Taxation and planning: E-Tech employees are very vigilant in terms of laws and regulations implemented by HMRC regarding Taxation. In every business, making sure that all the tax returns are calculated correctly and submitted timely is of utmost significance.
- Accounts management and preparation: Our professional staff prepare and manage every categorical account, give briefings to company staff about accounting policies, prepare monthly profit & loss reports etc. E-Tech Accountancy use dedicated software to prepare and manage client's company accounts.
- Book keeping: We track records of accounts of every client efficiently. We use special and latest technological software to maintain the records. Also if any misconception occur backup records are available.
- Vat Returns: Value added tax (vat) is obligatory tax for any company with a turnover of £85,000.00 and over. Vat returns are submitted monthly, quarterly, or annually depending on the business requirements. We make sure that the returns are submitted to HMRC correctly and timely.
- Self-Assessment: Every Sole Trader in UK must submit yearly Self-Assessment Tax returns to HMRC detailing total income and expenses and pay correct tax on any income over the allowances. We help determine what taxes are due and claim any allowances available to our clients.
Financial management means managing all the finance activity of the company. E-Tech FM department gives full suite of financial management services which includes planning of expenses and budgets, organizing overall activity of a business, managing staff accounts and payrolls.
- Financial accounts management: E-Tech financial management department govern all kinds of finance related accounts e.g cost of different overheads, Asset registers, profit and loss accounts, budgets of daily wages and new startup project etc. We focus on statutory requirements to meet the company polices and focus on generating revenues.
- Budgeting and forecasting: Client's satisfaction is our top priority. Client's problems is our problems and we try our best to provide solution of all your business related problems. Our staff makes an estimated forecast of future earnings, tax returns, establishing new projects, hiring new employees and maintaining previous payrolls etc.
- Cost Tracking and Allocation: Our skillful and talented staff keeps track of costs incurred in day-to-day business. If any business fails to maintain the position in the market place and loses its track, we try our best to reconcile your business from the roots up with our set of expertise. We focus on generating maximum revenues and utilizes it to allocate in best possible and prosperous direction.
- Reconciliation: It focuses on reconciling different accounts to avoid any discrepancies. Reconciliation helps to determine whether the financial statement are correct, it is also a form of check and balance on the overall financials of the company.
- Reporting: We report daily, weekly or monthly as is determined by our clients. We also make sure that all the reports are made and submitted to HMRC timely preventing any penalties.
Cash flow statement: E-tech FM staff usually prepare financial statements which includes cash flow statements. It determines that how precisely a company generate the new cash to pay further tax, fund, or obligations